Best Song

This is a weird one but whats your favorit song to listen to while flying.
Mine is Spirt In The Sky :laughing:

Vertigo-U2 !!! :laughing:

Elevation-U2!!!

haha, good song :laughing:

“Eight Miles High” by The Byrds. An oldie but goodie.

Why listen to music? I have excellent hearing but have found that it’s nearly impossible to hear the music at a reasonable level (i.e. not so loud that others around me can hear it).

they make a lot of good soundproof headphones, the ones i have are when i pratice guitar stops all sound in the headphones so knowone hears the music and it blocks all outside sound. cost big $$$ thats what sucks.

Bose has an excellent noise-cancelling headphone on the market. Bose QC2 runs around $300. I think QC = Quiet Choice, but I could be wrong there. They’re on my ‘wish list’. I’d like to use them for streaming online music from Rhapsody, when I’d like to listen at a louder volume than would be appreciated by the rest of the family. The drawback is that one can play at so loud a volume that one’s hearing becomes damaged.

Very low priority for me. Anything more than $10 for a headset is a waste of money to me.

My preference for flying is to enjoy the scenery outside (both day and night) and to read.

somethimes it nice to get something expensive my headphones are so i can get a taste of my music without pissing off people around me. so really its a good buy for me i can play guitar late at night and still have the rest of the house sleep.

Well…

Of course I’ll have to say “Meant to Live” by Switchfoot.

“We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside.” good song i have it somewheres on my computer.

Johnny Cash “When The Man Comes Around”, “A Boy Named Sue” but i will tell you this i hate country music but i love his music because of what he writes about. never forget :cry:

This was weird and not my favorit song but its good.
After breaking up with some skandy girl i was listening to Love Hurts by Nazareth. I was just going though flashbacks WEIRD. :laughing:

Outer marker inbound by Montrose…
or anything by Boston

Boston- Smokin’, More Then a feeling, the list goes on i love boston