(1) Easy Installation - Just copy-paste one command to run bash script and it does everything.
(2) Automatic start - systemd service automatically starts it at boot/reboot.
(3) Easy monitoring & control - Provides commands systemctl status, systemctl stop, systemctl start, and systemctl restart.
(4) Easy configuration - Provides a separate config file in simple format, each config item on a separate line, starting with
(5) Blacklisting of rtl-sdr - The installation script creates a file /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-rtl-sdr.conf with required blacklist entries, preventing error: failed to connect/open rtl-sdr device.
FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: