API stopped displaying correct flight times! Please help!

Hi FlightAware,

I have 2 issues I’m hoping you can help me with:

1. I’ve been using this API for months now and about 1.5 months ago it stopped displaying the correct flight times.

If you look at my site https://fasttrack.co.il you can see the form and as an example insert El Al flight 001. If you check the El Al website you will see that the flight is scheduled to depart at 12:30 AM, but for some reason on my site it returns the departure time 11:30 PM (1 hour prior).

It seems to be returning the times an hour early for everything. Originally I thought it was due to Daylight Savings Time but that change was made a while ago so I don’t know what’s going on.

1. For some reason the API doesn’t respond on any browser other than Google Chrome.

If you could please help me figure out what’s causing these issues and how to fix them as soon as possible I would very greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

I think I may have fixed it

Let us know if you need further assistance.

1 Like

I may have fixed #1, but I can’t seem to figure out #2.

The API still won’t respond on any browser other than Google Chrome.

The problems are still persisting. You can check this link where I posted about this again" FlightAware API not working on any browser other than Chrome!

It’s been months since I’ve received correct information from the API while I’ve still been getting charged $50 per month.

Please help me!

It looks like invalid start and end dates are sometimes being sent to the AirlineFlightSchedules endpoint. It’s likely that this represents non-Chrome browsers. Can you please verify all times are being formatted properly by the application on all browsers? The date formatting behavior inside the application updateFlightTime() function doesn’t appear to have a consistent result over different browsers.