Anything Fun to do in Milan?

Im going to Milan tommorow and was looking for anything fun to do so i thought i would ask the travel experts what i should do? thanks

In Milan? Eat and shop!

There’s an old saying about ‘when in Rome’. I assume it applies to Milan as well.

Having been to Milan 3 times (quite a few years ago), I’d take a page from Wazzu, GO to Rome. It’s not that far of a trip. Although the calamari is fantastic.

The nightlife in Milan is pretty lively, good jazz clubs. Dance clubs are also very popular there. There is a beautiful church worth seeing in Milan, I think it was called the Duomo Santa Maria. One of the most famous attractions in Milan is Da Vinci’s Last Supper painting, which covers the entire wall of a church. If you read the Da Vinci Code, you can look for Mary Magdelene seated next to Jesus.

You’re no doubt there already, but I like to find a nice outdoor cafe…there’s one on every block, and watch the girls go by. On the other hand I haven’t seen the weather report for today. I was supposed to go from Istanbul to Rome yesterday but that part of the trip canceled so I’m back in Jeddah. :angry:

John

grazie
well having already been to florence and rome last spring break, id like to stay in Milan. We saw the Duomo today and went to the roof. Anyone know a good restaurant? Anything else anyone can think of where to go? Grazie y thanks

I think that the best restaurant in Milan (maybe Italy ) is Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia. Not cheap, but amazing. Less expensive, but still very good is Trattoria Bagutta.

McDonalds

Thanks, i think we will go to the Trattoria Bagutta CAFlier, its close to the via montenapoloene right?