Anyone know landing distance for A320?

I see one is scheduled to come to our airport (YQU) Grande Prairie, AB from Edmonton (YEG). Our longest runway is 6500 feet. And it is raining today.

I found it interesting because I can’t recall an A320 ever being here. I believe it is the Edmonton Oilers charter. They are having a training camp up here.

The quick consenses of several sources when googling “A320 Landing Distance” is it is a liitle less the 1500m (~4900ft) at MAX landing weight.

Many other factors apply of course…

Welcome to Flight Aware!

Details? I don’t see an A320 as arriving at, departing from, or scheduled to arrive or depart from YQU.

As a courtesy to other users, please try to use links when refering to specific items such as airports and flights. The “Discussions FAQ” at the top of the page is a pretty good guide in how to do it.

Oh, and welcome to FlightAware’s Forum.

Thanks for the answer and the welcome!

Should be interesting.

Sorry. Scheduled out of YEG.

Flight ACA7040

Interesting the history for that flight # last shows it returning from Raleigh Durham Int’l during the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Cool site.

[quote=“Chucker”]

That’s such a short flight that I doubt it will be anywhere near maximum gross weight so, yes, a 6500 foot long runway should be no problem. It will be interesting to see where it goes after YQU. It probably won’t go to far due to weight limitations.

I’m guessing it sits for a couple of days until the camp is over.

What are we waiting for?

Waiting for the light at Washington and Halcyon to change!

(typo so noted, typo so corrected.)

Always have to jump at the opportunity to break your balls Dami!

Even though I live near Baghdad by the Bay (AKA San Fran but never call it Frisco), it’s still my girlfriend’s job to break my balls. :slight_smile:

The A320 was the Oilers charter and is sitting on the ramp in YQU.

Hey, if we’re playing “Check my Spelling,” I want a turn!!

Where exactly is this “far” place that it won’t go to?? :wink: Dami-The next spelling error I make is all yours, even though I try not to make…[ahem] too many of them.

[quote=“planeaholic”]
Hey, if we’re playing “Check my Spelling,” I want a turn!!

It’s the computer I have to use at work! Get this: I actually have to *type *to enter data! How quaint! (And that last sentence is an allusion to what movie?)

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, Scotty at Plexicorp interacting with a Mac while manufacturing transparent aluminum.