FlightAware Discussions

Announcing PiAware 4.0!

Is there a way to go back to estimated position, I want to be able to move my station around to test different sites without re-entering coordinates.

Just disable MLAT then your location can be off and it’s not an issue.

If you’re moving the site within 20 m / 60 ft, MLAT shouldn’t be too affected but you can still switch it off just to be on the safe side.

I’ve done that but the station location can’t be deleted Id love to get it back to the setup stage where it is guessing the location

That won’t help you if you want a “floating” location - estimation runs for a while then selects a location.

What is the problem that you are trying to solve?

Just want to have a roving receiver that doesn’t need a GPS to get the map in the right spot. I’ve turned MLAT off so I’ll just run it like that.

1 Like

Should the box that opens up with the map overlay options have a scroll option if it does not fit fully on the screen? With my screen set at 100 percent I can’t see the top, if I reduce the screen to 80 percent I can see all of the options.

How can I exit the display status when connected via VNC?
Thanks

There have been accounts of this by a few users. We’ll look into this.

Can you elaborate and/or provide some screenshots?

Awesome! I’m so tech illiterate but upgraded without a problem. I love the new features. Thank everyone here and especially weidehopf and abcd567. You guys have made it possible for me to be able to understand and set up my raspberry pi flightfeeder and antenna. All you guys here are great and thanks for helping those of us who have no understanding of coding.

2 Likes

Just curious…