Airfield movement history

Would it be possible to change this to the past 7 days worth of movements instead of only 4 days please?

Being away from home working all week it’s nothing short of frustrating to only find flight details back to Tuesday/Wednesday and not being able to get Mondays.

Can this be done mduell/dbaker?

:question: :question: :question:

And have a better setup for future flights at an airport. At BTV it still doesnt say what flights are going to leave in the future it just gives me a list of flights that have already left. You told be to click on depatures(more) but it says the samething.

Not sure what you aren’t seeing, but when I looked at KBTV I saw the following scheduled departures:
Scheduled Departures: Burlington Int’l Airport (Burlington, VT) [KBTV]
WIG1152 BE99 Bradley Int’l [KBDL] Sun 18:01 Sun 18:51
WIG1152 BE99 Manchester [KMHT] Sun 18:01 Sun 18:41
BTA2383 E45X Newark/New York Liberty Int’l [KEWR] Sun 17:20 Sun 18:09
SKW5800 CRJ7 Chicago Ohare Int’l [KORD] Sun 16:44 unknown
AWI3643 CRJ2 Ronald Reagan Washington Natl [KDCA] Sun 16:21 Sun 17:32
N877FL BE40 Richmond Int’l [KRIC] Sun 15:00 Sun 16:30
SKW1400 CRJ7 Salt Lake City Int’l [KSLC] Sat 20:19 unknown

I assume that you know they are listed on the lower portion of the page, so you have to scroll down.

Referring to “Scheduled Departures”…

I assume that you know they are listed on the lower portion of the page, so you have to scroll down.

This may be correct, but is not necessarily so. It’s a ‘preference’ item as to whether past activity is above future activity or vice versa

“Airport Activity” preference at
http://flightaware.com/account/manage.rvt

If it were available, I’d take still a different preference. I’d put “In Air” above “On Ground” because “In Air” is what I pick up on my scanner – a mix of scheduled arrivals and actual departures.

nitro: Future arrivals appear in the Enroute/Scheduled Arrivals board; times in italics indicate that they occur in the future.

RobK: The history is limited to 3-4 days for performance reasons. We may increase that in the future, but no change is currently planned.

:cry:

BTaylor
Scheduled Departures: Burlington Int’l Airport (Burlington, VT) [KBTV]
WIG1152 BE99 Bradley Int’l [KBDL] Sun 18:01 Sun 18:51
WIG1152 BE99 Manchester [KMHT] Sun 18:01 Sun 18:41
BTA2383 E45X Newark/New York Liberty Int’l [KEWR] Sun 17:20 Sun 18:09
SKW5800 CRJ7 Chicago Ohare Int’l [KORD] Sun 16:44 unknown
AWI3643 CRJ2 Ronald Reagan Washington Natl [KDCA] Sun 16:21 Sun 17:32
N877FL BE40 Richmond Int’l [KRIC] Sun 15:00 Sun 16:30
SKW1400 CRJ7 Salt Lake City Int’l [KSLC] Sat 20:19 unknown

BTaylor **those flights already were gone by the time that they were posted on Scheduled Departures… i would like to see a list before they leave the airport for when i go spoting ****

… those flights already were gone by the time that they were posted on Scheduled Departures… i would like to see a list before they leave the airport for when i go spoting

The proposed departures are flight plans filed with the FAA. If the flight is not filed, you will not see it listed.

If you plan at spotting at, say, 1400 and you leave your house at, say, 1300, then there will be many flights leaving after 1400 that are not posted yet to the propsed departure section.

I ment that they were in the air when i 1ST saw them on here. One minute they weren’t here, then i came back and they were on here as FUTURE DEPARTURES how are they future if they left like 30minutes ago can you tell me that. :imp:

Perhaps you were seeing different legs for the same aircraft?
Aircraft is in air (you see it), lands, crew files a new plan for the next leg (you see it), etc.

Sorry but that doesn’t happen here the airport isn’t big at all there are like 4 or 5 jetways and only like 5-9 airliners here when it’s the busious time of the day. Sorry for getting mad day gone bad. Another thing though, earlier in the day maybe around 5 or so it said that there where 2 or 3 jetblue 319’s at the airport i really don’t think thats true because there is only 1 jetblue jetway and they don’t unload those planes without one. can you explain why it said that and there were know delays theres only 1 jetblue flight coming in every 3-5 hours… :confused:

We don’t provide counts for the number of aircraft at the airport; what are you refering to?

JBU1032 A320
JBU1033 A320
JBU52 A320

These 3 flights earlier in the day it said that all 3 of them were currently in BTV at the same time. But i have a hard feeling that they were because there is only 1 jetblue jetway, They usually only have 1 jetblue flight here once every 3-4 hours. so i don’t know if there was something wrong maybe the info was wrong but i have never seen 3 jetblue 319’s here at the same time.

Nowhere on FlightAware do we list aircraft currently on the ground. Did you see all these flights on the expanded arrivals board?

This morning JBU52 arrived at 10:39AM and departed at 11:30AM as JBU51.
Nearly 5 hours later JBU54 arrived at 4:27PM and departed at 5:22PM as JBU55.
About an hour later JBU1032 arrived at 6:08PM and departed 6:59PM as JBU1033.

They only had one aircraft on the ground at a given time.