Aircraft Worth Following

Does anyone know Kanye West’s flight coming into Seattle to start his tour?

19 and his around the world journey, solo!

flightaware.com/live/flight/N367HP

whooooo

any way to get tail # on the “Ebola flight” headed to Dobbins in Marietta???

eta- found this PHA 304 currently in KGBR refueling

Flightaware is showing “Dobbins” in Marietta absolutely clean as of noon EDT on the 5th. This indicates that all of the owners that fly in and out of there agree to block their flights.

Tail #'s used for the “Ebola” flights are N163PA and N173PA. I’m led to believe the other patient is on the N173PA aircraft arriving today.

Second time in a week I’ve noticed Airborne National Command Post GOTOFMS flying in the East Coast. I’m assuming he’d turn off the ADS-B during a crisis.

Picked it up a couple of times in the northeast. Also several KC-10 and KC-135 tankers. Throw in a new P-8A Patriot, one SAM flight and a German Air Force A330, too.

Nice. I get lots of military aircraft in NC, but most I can’t identify.

Edit: I hate to see the P-3 go away. I flew in EP-3B’s & C’s with VQ-1 years ago. The P-3 lifetime could be extended forever. Not sure why they went with a jet.

You can only rebuild an airframe so many times. 300 nm increase in range and an extra hour in loiter time pretty much sells it…

Bill Cosby’s Pilatus PC-12 :smiling_imp:

flightaware.com/live/flight/N712BC

When were you in Q-1 … I was there Feb 73 to Oct 75(re-enlisted and got early transfer). I was on EC-121s as an EWOP then EA-3Bs. I flew as an As an EWOP on EP-3Es in Q-2 Jan 79 to Jan 82.

Donald Trump’s private B-757 is N757AF… see in-flight photo at cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-p … 083107.jpg

Just saw your post. I flew with VQ-1 in EA-3B’s and EP-3B/C’s from 78-81 out of Atsugi. Flew off Ranger and Kitty Hawk. I did a cruise on the Midway, but no EA-3B’s on that run. I was a CTI (Russian). Coolest flight was off of Viet Nam when we flew under a pair of Tu-95’s out of Cam Rahn Bay. Quite the vibration in the A-3. Saw a Yak-38 go down off the Minsk in the South China Sea (pilot died). Got buzzed by a Yak-38 and harassed by a KA-25 after picking up Vietnamese boat people while on the Hewitt. Fun times during the Cold War.

N177BB Gulfstream IV owned by Jeremy Jacobs, owner of Boston bruins and Delaware north… Professional sports concessions distributor, based at KBUF,

I remember in 2007 Jessica Simpson flew kclt to kbuf on a us air A321. Took a cab to see her boyfriend sing at HSBC arena. Poor girl so broke her agent didn’t get her a limo.

My daughter is a big Taylor swift fan…she owns a falcon 900 N898TS

Did a search and came up empty. Anyone know how to track, if possible, Ed Force One (Iron Maiden)? Tulsa is one of their 9 US stops. Not a huge IM fan, just want to see the jet.

I found, what I think, is a mockup of the plane. The tail number in the picture is TF-AMI, which is a Saudi Cargo B747. The way I read the articles about the new tour and plane made me believe that the plane may not have been customized yet. Maybe watch this tail and see what happens.

flightaware.com/live/flight/SVA9 … /HKJK/OEJN

Is this Harrison Ford’s old citation for sale? If not it looks awfully similar to the one he had/has.

aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd … &dealerid=