Aircraft Worth Following

John Elway… flightaware.com/live/flight/N777MX

Anyone know who operates or manages the C650’s @ APA? Seem to be quite a few based there.

Do you know the N# for the Mustang by chance?

Thanks

Wow, this same loop for NINE hours?

flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE8 … /KBFI/KBFI

Autopilot testing?

I love the two previous days even more!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE89/history/20090313/1848Z/KBFI/KBFI

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE89/history/20090306/1747Z/KBFI/KBFI

This plane must have some serious issues.

[quote=“wazzu90”]

Nothing wrong with the airplane, just pilots trying to figure out the FMS and autopilot…“What the hell is this thing doing NOW?”…

Terrafugia’s flying car makes maiden flight

N302TF

Looks like it flies pretty well!
Probably the best flying car design yet.

news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s … 05,00.html

Children of the Magenta Line…

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

That’s Boeing’s new Find-Land-ASAP procedure when they get a RAIM alert. :laughing:

I got the 411 on BOE89… Is an RAAF Wedgetail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLFvTPYS-c

Now I see why there was such strange flight plans. He was trying to shake that wart off of his back. :smiley:

Sunseeker II solar power plane n number N33034

solar-flight.com/sunseekerII/index.html

Watch for it for flight testing of the new Virgin Galactic rocket ship in SO California.

The little guy can’t fly without the mothership…

The Mothership is model 348 and the n number is apparently N348MS from landings. It flew at least once to 16,000 in Dec of 2008.

Owner or registrar Is Burt Rutan’s company Scaled composites LLC

Boeing again, airborne hairball!

flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE8 … /KBFI/KBFI

Do they get dizzy?

flightaware.com/live/flight/N750DZ

flightaware.com/live/flight/N750 … A/tracklog

I know this isn’t the permalink, but check the tracklog out. Some funky speeds and Alt. drops. For the record it is a jump plane. My question is, could they have really been going that slow and dove that quick? Do the tight turns throw off the radar returns for speed? TIA

my first post… i was in Great Falls last week and caught T Boone Picken’s G-V. Did you know he’s married to the widow of the founder of Gulfstream? I didn’t either…

Additionally, there was a C-17 that landed on Tuesday and parked outside the AvMax facility. The next day, a C-5 flew in and parked in the same location. That is so rare, I’m just dying to know what they were doing there. I think that AvMax was converting Dash-8s for the Air Force earlier this year but don’t know if they are still doing this. Anyone have intel on this activity at KGTF?

I think he meant Ft. Worth - Alliance, KAFW, which is right next to the track.

Jack Roush’s P-51 Mustang - N551J
University of Georgia athletics - GGA1
“GIGI” B-29 - N529B
NASA Shuttle carrier - NASA911

N107EB is the Energizer Bunny “Hot Hare” balloon. 166 feet tall - the world’s largest hot air balloon. Watched this behemoth at the Pittsfield NH annual balloon festival - more pink nylon than the '80s! They were going to launch it, but there were no fields large enough to land it in the main wind direction, so they inflated and deflated it on site. Took 40+ people to roll it up for transport. I posted 1 photo with the tail number.
-FAA Registration shows “2007 AEROSTAR INTERNATIONAL INC BUNY
Balloon”
(1 seats / 0 engine)
-The tail number comes back to a legacy on FA? - (Cessna Citation Bravo), obsolete/recycled number? Seems more likely to be a mis-entry. I suggest that it should be N107AA. :laughing: