Aircraft I don't know

I was away from the computer and spoted an aircraft that had a green and white bottom on it any idea of what it was???

Please tell me you’re joking Nitro…

A little more information please. :question: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

This I would expect from a NEWBIE, but Nitro…???

Were the pilots “green” too?

Ah I remember the “huge jet” thread… Maybe look at surrounding airports activity logs???

“I spy with my little eye… an airplane with a green and white bottom”

Hmmm, green and white bottom, eh, could you have spotted Snuffy?

Note that the web links provides “identification silhouettes” to help you in future spotting!

The bottom is ALL white, once you scrape off the mold. Does that help with the ID?

Nitro: Have you seen my car? It’s the black one.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guys, I’m a bit worried- Nitro has been posting 3.7 times a day and we haven’t heard from him since he started this topic on the 10th!

• Did we scare him away?
  • Did the green men pick him up?
  • Is he out looking for planeaholic’s car?

Nitro- come back! We didn’t mean anything, honest!

Shirley he knows we’re just kidding… :mrgreen:

WHO IS THIS SHIRLEY PERSON YOU KEEP TALKING TO?

Ok Nitro- perhaps it was Pakistan International Airlines. Any word in the local papers of our Mideast ally starting service to BNA?

Only one problem: He lives in Vermont. ipodguy lives in Nashville. Get your teenagers straight!! :wink:

http://www.islandchristmasshop.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/AP007.jpg

Only one problem: He lives in Vermont. ipodguy lives in Nashville. Get your teenagers straight!! :wink:

Crumbs, foiled again!

At least I didn’t get mixed up!

What you know about dat??? What you know about dat??? You know how we ball. I’m back HAHAHA you guys are funny. Football started with school so NO time for much only here like 3days a week. I know that my question was stupid but I was in a hurry. It was a lime green and it looked like a 777 but I could be wrong because its hard to tell a 777 apart from a 767 when its right above your head. You guys really PISSED ME OFF :imp: :imp: JKJK :laughing: 8)

Uh, concussion check on aisle 3 please!!!

Sounds like an EVA 777.