ADS-B Receiver Registered but not showing statistics

Hello Guys, I register my FlightFeeder but I’m not seeing my statistics after 15 mins. and also it says Joined N/A and Last Seen N/A also, but in my FlightFeeder it’s sending data to the internet because it’s blinking in the FlightFeeder, what is the problem about that? Can you help me guys. Thanks

Are you on the same network as the FlightFeeder when you are trying to register? If yes, try re-registering. I had a problem as well but re-registration sorted the issue.

Hi, all.

After I installed Piaware, I was unable to claim my receiver.
Checking the piaware logfile I realized that my receiver had logged into flightaware under the username “venz”.
(No idea, why this user name was set in the config-file)
After I deleted the user entry in the piaware config-file I could claim my receiver:

Linked PiAware Receivers (deltayankee3)

Great news! Your account is associated with the following PiAware receivers and you can view your statistics here:

b8:27:eb:4a:e1:c0: PiAware (SD Card) 3.1 added Freitag, 16 September 2016 (95.90.230.198 / 192.168.178.34)

The problem is, that I don´t see any stats under my account.

If I am right, my receiver is still tied to the account of user “venz” and listed there as
Site 30744 - EDFZ

Could someone please check and take corrective action?

Thank you very much!

piaware does not modify your config files so it is strange that there is some other username in there. Where did you get your system / sdcard from?

You’ll probably need to contact support (adsbsupport@flightaware.com) to get the site correctly reassigned.

Indeed, this is strange.
I installed piaware according to instructions on flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/install from piaware-repository_3.0.5_all.deb.
I will contact Support.