A little off topic, but this RC pilot is good!!! VIDEO

LiveLeak ](ItemFix - Social Video Factory) Is it just me?, or is this RC pilot very talented?

I have seen much better, tons of these types of clips on Youtube.

Start with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=(http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rc+airplanes&search=)

Allen

Very talented but nothing extraordinary.

Amazing R/C airplane demo - YouTube)

Description updated 26-4-12 ~ Best Remote Control Pilot I've Ever Seen! (Martin Muller) - YouTube)

Wingspan: 23’
Length: 23’
Scale: 1/8
Thrust: 12Lbs
Dry Weight: 297 lbs
Fueled Weight: 330lbs (inside the CAA 150kg limit)
Fuel Capacity: 22 litres Jet A1

B52 Video ](- YouTube) Unfortunately it doesn’t fly for long!

Wow, what a realistic smoke plume. How did they model that!

That model is remarkable for the fact that it flew precisely like the BUFF in that the tail flew first on takeoff followed by the wing, then the forward gear was last to liftoff.

But this is the most amazing large scale RC aircraft I’ve ever seen.

That B29, I can’t even imagine the work that goes into making that craft!
Here is one for the airliner crowd.Concorde](- YouTube)

Wow! Just like the REAL CRASH at Fairchild AFB in 1994 as seen in THIS VIDEO (CAUTION - GRAPHIC). The turn was too steep and the wings stalled.

For R/C skills alone, the helicopter guys win hands-down. This Alan Szabo guy is absolutely amazing.
- YouTube)
It is really worth the time to watch. To the untrained eye you’d think the thing was completely out of control, and that’s the real beauty of it. Some of the things he does don’t even look aerodynamically possible. I wish they had a split-screen showing his finger movements to make that helicopter do those things. The backwards, rolling, horizontal loop is one of my favorites. Amazing.

Wonder how many Helicopters it took to gain such skill??? You need a seat belt just to watch it!!! Reminded me of the out of control New York News copter, except for the successful landing!!!
Helicopter Crash NYC - YouTube)

[quote=“cfijames”]
For R/C skills alone, the helicopter guys win hands-down. This Alan Szabo guy is absolutely amazing.
- YouTube)

Absolutely agree. I just wonder how he practically landed the thing upside down before blasting back off about 3 1/2 minutes into the video. Ground effect?

Not only the piloting skills were good, but the camera work was outstanding being able to follow that thing!

Allen[/quote]

[quote=“lieberma”]

Absolutely agree. I just wonder how he practically landed the thing upside down before blasting back off about 3 1/2 minutes into the video. Ground effect?

Not only the piloting skills were good, but the camera work was outstanding being able to follow that thing!

Allen

All I can say is wow. :open_mouth:[/quote]