Position-Only Flights

Hi,

It looks like this function in my account (under “6”) doesn’t work anymore. From what I can tell it’s always displaying Position-Only Flights, no matter what setting I have it on.
Does anybody have the same experience?

Kind regards,

Joost

Can you provide an example of a position-only flight you’re seeing with the setting turned off?

KVGT is a good example.

Good day,

Any update on this?

Can you link to a flight that you believe is position-only but which you still see with the option off? KVGT is an airport, not a flight; we really need to know a particular flight so we’re looking at the same thing you are.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N323 … 0104/2357Z

flightaware.com/live/flight/EGL1 … 0105/0420Z

flightaware.com/live/flight/N642 … 0105/0044Z

flightaware.com/live/flight/N719 … 0105/0010Z

Etc.

Thanks. This looks like a bug where some flights are being upgraded from position-only to regular flights incorrectly. There is a fix for it waiting to be deployed, so it should be fixed for future flights shortly.

You can see this effect if you compare e.g. flightaware.com/live/flight/N71 … 0103/2312Z. The second flight is position-only and you will get the yellow banner warning you that it’s position-only (or it won’t show up entirely if you have them disabled). The first flight has been (incorrectly) upgraded and there is no yellow banner.