Issue with AirlineFlightSchedules

Hello,

I’ve been using this function “AirlineFlightSchedules” for sometime to get the upcoming flight schedules for the “airline”=>“IAW” with no problems but then I suddenly stopped getting them… it seems like there is no data to be returned.

I only get this

stdClass Object ( [AirlineFlightSchedulesResult] => stdClass Object ( [next_offset] => -1 ) )

My code is

$params = array("startDate" => "1488643931","endDate" => "1488903131","origin"=>"","destination"=>"","airline" => "IAW","howMany" => "50","flightno"=>"","offset"=>"");

$result = $client->AirlineFlightSchedules($params);

Please let me know if I can do anything from my side to fix this.

Thanks

Our data provider for airline schedules has not included “IAW” in the latest feed we received from them. We are inquiring as to the reason for this, but as this airline is based outside of our primary coverage area, the quality of data available will not be as thorough.

OK I see, I was confused because it worked for sometime, I’m interested in “IAW” at the moment, please let me know if you get any update from your data provider.

Thank you

We heard back today from our data provider for Airline Schedules and the IAW schedules were not submitted to them in time for March production. Assuming they submit them on time for the next production then IAW schedules will again be available in April.

Thank you for the update.