How can i get an airport flights schedules

Hello,
I’ m new in using flightaware Api.
How can i get an airport flights schedules from flightaware Api.

Thank you

How far in advance are you considering?

Airline flights only, or GA flights also?

Is it an airport in our primary coverage area (US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) or elsewhere?

Airline flights for the longer term future you can use the “AirlineFlightSchedules” function. Otherwise you can use the “Scheduled” function if you also need GA flights, but that generally work best in our primary coverage areas for flights in the near future (next 1 to 48 hours usually).

Hello,

Does scheduled API operation return all flights that are going to and departing that airport, or just departing?
Also where could I find the list of supported airports outside your primary coverage area (Europe…)
I noticed LFPB airport is not supported.

Thanks!

The “Scheduled” API returns scheduled departures.

Our primary coverage areas are limited places where we receive public flightplans from the operating ANSP, which currently includes the US, most of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Central America. All other areas are considered outside, and we do not have universal coverage of flightplans from the ANSP, although we frequently will have less comprehensive airline flight schedules and ADS-B positions for those areas.