Changes in flight routing

I have neighbors who think they have noticed changes in commercial flight patterns over Austin (relative to 2011-2014). They are in zip code 78757, which is about 9-10 miles NNW of the airport. I explained that flights near the airport are pretty much constrained by the orientation of the runways and the direction of the wind, and that aircraft on approach come in at about 3 degrees glide slope, and generally are in line with the runstrip for about 10 miles ahead of the runway.

The neighborhood is about where traffic from multiple directions converge to this inline glide slope. So the question I have is what information is there on where the last turn occurs before final straight-in approach.

Similar question for take-off…

P.S. I also live in the same zip code, but a couple miles north of the ones inquiring. Turns regularly occur both north and south of me. I’ve not noticed a pattern change, but maybe the pattern changed only a bit closer to the airport.

Whish airport? Here is the link to approach plates for Bergstrom
YMMV

Yes, Bergstrom. However, I don’t see any links. But the question was not about the current approaches, but about any changes there may have been to the approaches recently. I’ve found many documents about current approaches and so forth, most of which are time stamped with a date range all in 2016. I assume these are refreshed regularly, but what are the changes? A comparison between 2012 and current would be informative.