Today we're starting a round of beta testing for the next version of our iOS app, version 5.3.2. The changelog for this release is:
This maintenance release includes bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Accessibility bug fixes and improvements.
- Localization typo fix in the airport delay message.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a crash when rotating the phone from landscape to portrait.
- Bug fix for crash when viewing certain aircraft photos.
- Bug fixes for the local airport database.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the map's activity indicator to never disappear.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a crash when deleting an airport from the My FlightAware section.
Please leave us feedback on our discussion board beta-mobile-apps-f22/
Leave feedback from the app by going to settings and tapping "Email Support".
We are interested in getting users to help us beta test this version (and future versions) before we release it to the general public. If you are not already helping test our iOS releases and would like to help out, please reply in this forum thread and I will send an invite to join us by email at the address that you have on file for your FlightAware account. The email will have instructions for installing the "TestFlight" application from the iTunes app store to access our beta versions.