Pitbull LOL

In case anyone wants to know, ‘Pitbull’ arrived in San Antonio 6-24-2013 for a concert flightaware.com/live/flight/N277 … /KDAL/KSAT , then departed for Miami afterwards. Next stop the ATL on the 27th :unamused:

I never heard of him but a text message popped up on my phone from someone that was at the airport asking how to track planes when the Spurs were in the finals and after googling the name and tour dates it matched

Plane is owned by Whirlpool Corp. I don’t see them as being a sponsor of his or lending him a plane for that matter. Probably just coincidence.

no pitbull was 100% on that plane in tampa thanks for original post

Punctuation - it’s a lifestyle we can live with.

Yes, I know I’m fighting windmills (look up Man of La Mancha) but it would be nice if the people posting here (pay attention, dlegnini05) would learn grammar. I don’t know whether your posting is indicating that pitbull was definitely on the plane or if he definitely was not on the plane or if just some percentage of him was on the plane.

“no pitbull was 100% on that plane in tampa thanks for original post” (original posting)
“No, Pitbull was 100% on the plane in Tampa. Thanks for the original post.” With a comma the posting indicates he was on the plane.
“No Pitbull was 100% on the plane in Tampa. Thanks for the original post.” Without a comma the posting indicates he was not on the plane.

Well apparently there is some kind of connection, he’s coming back on another one of their jets for a show tonight…
flightaware.com/live/flight/N190 … /KTMB/KSAT
sarodeo.com/entertainers/prc … -w-pitbull