NFL Owners Aircraft

Here is a partial list of NFL owners aircraft I have found. Feel free to add on!

New England Patriots (Bob Kraft) N616KG, N909SK
Minnesota Vikings (Zygi Wilf) N18MV
Cleveland Browns (Randy Lerner) N85CL
Indianapolis Colt (Jim Irsay) N91NA
Miami Dolphins (Wayne Huizenga) N737WH, N787WH, N155WH, N37WH, N430WH, N300WH
Dallas Cowboys (Jerry Jones) N1DC
Tennessee Titans (Bud Adams) N200BA
Washington Redskins (Daniel Snyder) N904DS
Seattle Seahawks (Paul Allen) N902AF, N756AF, N757AF, N724AF, N76AF
New Orleans Saints (Tom Benson) N411ST
San Diego Chargers (Spanos Family) N70AG
New York Giants (Mara/Tisch Family) n429SJ

I’ve updated Gundah’s list with the tracking URL. If the registration is red then the aircraft is blocked from tracking.

New England Patriots (Bob Kraft) N616KG, N909SK

Minnesota Vikings (Zygi Wilf) N18MV

Cleveland Browns (Randy Lerner) N85CL

Indianapolis Colt (Jim Irsay) N91NA

Miami Dolphins (Wayne Huizenga) N737WH, N787WH, N155WH, N37WH, N430WH

Dallas Cowboys (Jerry Jones) N1DC

Tennessee Titans (Bud Adams) N200BA

Washington Redskins (Daniel Snyder) N904DS

Seattle Seahawks (Paul Allen) N902AF, N756AF, N757AF, N724AF, N76AF For a helicopter, N76AF has been all over the place! It’s currently flying in Hawaii. Prior to that, it was in Florida, Texas, and the Northwest. Anybody know how they got it to Hawaii? Even with auxilary tanks, I can’t see it flying between the mainland and Hawaii under its own power.

New Orleans Saints (Tom Benson) N411ST

San Diego Chargers (Spanos Family) N70AG

I believe the helicopter is on the back of his yacht the Octopus.

Never thought about basing a helicopter on the back of my yacht. Never thought about owning a yacht, for that matter! :smiley:

Much more commonplace than you would think Dave. One I was associated with years ago was the original “Buckpasser”, an 85’ Burger owned by Ogden Phipps and named for his famous racehorse. She carried a Bell Jetranger on the aft deck to ferry Mr. Phipps from the airport to the boat.

Depending on the harbors you frequent helicopters on yachts are quite commonplace.

You could base one on the back of your train. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as his train doesn’t take the tunnel under the bay 8)

Helicopters on boats…You sure his name isn’t James Bond?

Tatoosh with MD-900

Octopus with S-76

Spanos’ G-V last went to KLGB 66 days ago. Wonder if they got something new, or maybe some kind of service. Isn’t there a Gulfstream facility at KLGB?

Yes

MD departing ‘A’ Yacht ‘YouTube’
Paul Allens’ Octopus ‘YouTube’

Photo from South Africa, ‘Octopus’ was off shore with helicopters . . .

Although I don’t know the n-numbers, I’ve heard the Spanos family has a few GV’s and some charter company in Stockton, CA or at least bases their aircraft there

Stockton is correct. They might own the Chargers, but they are from there. A.G. Spanos has a building named after him on the north side of town on I-5 at 8 Mile Rd I think it is. His son Dean is in charge of the team now, and probably their big construcion company that got them rich to begin with. I’m guessing A.G. is pretty much retired by now.
Some years ago, Alex flew around in a G3, while Dean travelled in a Jetstar. Then Alex moved into a G4, gave the 3 to Dean, and got rid of the Jetstar. All of their planes have/had a bolt on them, for the team.

Octopus can have two helicopters! Front pad and Rear pad.
I saw the N76AF land last December on Octopus when the cruise ship I was on stopped at the same port(Georgetown Cayman).

Here is a very nice power point slide show of the ship!
bodo.com/MediaLibrary/Octopus.pps

Note: Wonder what it takes to get a job on that ship and travel everywhere! :unamused:

The Eagles owner is a Netjets guy and I am pretty sure the Bill’s owner is use’s Flight options.

You can get pics of aircraft at www.myaviation.com

N560DR flightaware.com/live/flight/N560DR

Kansas City Chiefs (Clark Hunt), N960KC
Denver Broncos (Pat Bowlen), N978DB
Atlanta Falcons (Arthur Blank), N507SA
Houston Texans (Robert C. McNair), N604HT http://www.pbase.com/lexyky/image/85264756
Jacksonville Jaguars (Wayne Weaver), N555WD http://web1.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5867510&nseq=3

I have two N numbers for two of Robert Krafts aircraft but neither are big enough to carry the team. Does anyone know what charter conpany carries the team, or the N number.

The 757 that is in that photo was at IAD yesterday…who owns it again? If it is already listed above, I’ll go back to drinking my coffee and be quiet.