Mystery planes?

Hi all!new to board,longtime fan of site!

So i know this was asked before, but anybody have any clue what these guys are up too?i kno the n315cr has to be a hush hush plane considering their “owner” (jefferson financial company ) is a non existent company.ive been following these guys for past couple month’s and they are always doing circles to the east of Morgantown. All thats there is state forest.now i jus checked and theu just landed in Labrador, en route to Iceland? The other plane i found by accident. N12ng, has been doin the same loops over same state forest? Any ideas?or should i probably stop asking questions lol (but seriously?)
flightaware.com/live/flight/N315CR
flightaware.com/live/flight/N12NG

Often they are law enforcement. Over a forest? Looking for someone growing dope? Over a city? Following someone around?

Yea but the funny thing is,after some research,i found out that about 10 years ago, n315cr was used by cia as a prison transport overseas.it still says its owned by the same company,jefferson financial. Which is obviously a shell company.whatever it is,theres definitely something in that state forest in west Virginia. But now its even stranger that they are flying to iceland…

N12NG is one of Northrop Grumman’s testbed aircraft. Most recent photos show a camera ball and what looks to be a side-looking LIDAR/Radar of some sort in a ventral pod. The “orbit” they are in is almost directly over the Valley Point airport, which is a private strip owned by a gliding club. My suspicion would be that they’re using that airfield to locate mobile test equipment or targets for the airplane.

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.now if i can just figure out what that n315cr is doing.lol