Flight Restricted For Public view?

Today I saw two flights (Fedex 52 1/23/2016) (UAL 457 1/24/2016) Flightaware posted message that this flight is “Restricted for Public View”… I know Flight Fedex 52 looks Like it diverted to Oxford…It’s designation was Memphis Intl. According to Flight Tracking record it never made it. The UAL 457 Flight was from Chicago to Orlando (Sorry Don’t Have Correct Date )… Can somebody Expliain to me why is Flightaware Restricts these flights from publie view?`

FlightAware doesn’t arbitrarily restrict data, it could have been a request from the airlines.

Position-only flights are tagged as “restricted from public view” in the sense that you need to be logged in and have the position-only flights option enabled before you’ll see it.

I just thought of something else.
FedEx will sometimes divert a flight when there is to much freight someplace else.

Thank You For Answering My Question…

Back In The 1980"s When a Boeing 727 was Assign The Route SJU-MEM . It always made a stop in Birmingham Alabama to drop off the Economical Freight From Puerto Rico (2 day service) and the freight was truck to Memphis… At the same time it pick up Birmingham Freight P-1 (1 day service) and it continue on to Memphis …But since the MD-11 was assign the MEM-SJU-MEM route that practice has been discontinue …