Wrong flight estimated arrival date

Hello,

I’ve a question.

If I check the flight information in your webpage for the flight with ident: EZY4529 with origin Berlin, and destination Barcelona:

flightaware.com/live/flight/EZY … /EDDB/LEBL

I get that the flight arrives on 26 june 2017 07:35 PM CEST, as you can see in this image:

imgur.com/a/tXYmd

However, when we get the flight information through the API with the function flightInfoEx, The estimated arrival time that we get is the timestamp: 1498670700, that when it gets translated to date format it results as: 28 june 2017 07:35 PM . Two days later.

How is this possible?

Could you help me?

Thank you in advance.

Flights with any given flight number generally repeat daily or semi-daily, depending on its flight schedule.

FlightInfoEx will return multiple flights starting with flights up to 48 hours in the future and proceeding backwards in time from there. You should not call FlightInfoEx with howMany=1 and expect it to return the correct flight for your purposes in all cases.

You need to be sure that you are passing howMany with a value such as 15, and then your application should look at the results to decide which flight it is actually interested in. Typically you are interested in the flight that is currently enroute, but other people are interested in the next flight after that, or perhaps the flight that most recently landed–the needs are dependent upon the application.

Ok, I will try.

Thank you very much.