Routes from specified airport

I didn’t find instructions how to getting data concerning all flight routes from the specified airport.
For example is it possible to get data for all routes from El Prat (BCN) Airport, Barcelona and get in response flight numbers, Airlines for these routes?

I am assuming when you say “routes” you just mean connecting airports for commercial airlines, rather than IFR flight routes (waypoints, navaids, etc).

You probably want to use the “AirlineFlightSchedules” function and specify the origin airport and the specified date range. I’d recommend starting with a small date range since with large airports this will produce a large number of results. If you have a large date range you need to query, you can split it up into multiple requests with each request representing a small number of days at a time.

You are right - I want to use the “AirlineFlightSchedules” function and specify the origin airport and the specified date range.
As I understand in this case only 15 results will be returned?
In case I will use SetMaximumResultSize and results return more than 15 records I will be billed at a rate equivalent to the actual number of results returned divided by 15, correct?

Yes, that’s correct.