No results [-1] when increasing howMany parameter

Hello, so far it’s been fun getting to know the services. Just an FYI SOAPpy and suds install packages aren’t ready for Python 3 but I got it working using suds-jurko.

My issue today: even after a successful change of my max query size (it returned 0 as your documentation says), I’m getting no result (-1 value) for queries using a larger howMany parameter. My Python code:

maxsize = api.service.SetMaximumResultSize(max_size = 75)
result = api.service.AirlineFlightSchedules(startDate=effdate, endDate=discdate, origin='KLGA', howMany=75, offset=0)

Thanks!

Can you share the startDate and endDate values you are using in this example? I suspect the call is succeeding, but there are no matching results being found.

Forgot to post those code lines:

effdate = int(time.mktime(time.strptime('2015-10-12 04:00:00', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'))) - time.timezone
discdate = int(time.mktime(time.strptime('2015-10-19 03:49:00', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'))) - time.timezone

Thus the startDate and endDate values being passed are 1444618800 and 1445222940, respectively.
Just tried it again and again got:

(ArrayOfAirlineFlightScheduleStruct){
   next_offset = -1
 }

Following up - I realize now that the first item in the returned data structure is not always the length of the results! So it turns out it was giving me results the whole time.

However there is still the issue of no data for a date range last month. (Posted under the separate thread on this topic).

Thanks

Data for past flights are not always available in the airline schedules. It depends on how long since the last import of schedule data (usually happens close to the first weekend of each month). Once the import happens, past schedules that happened prior to that import date are generally not as reliably available, depending on if our data provider removed them from the newly imported data or not.