Flight Alerts Inconsistency

Hello

I have been setting alerts on different flights, but what I noticed is, there is inconsistency in sending the response at the end point url.
Sometimes I get it and sometimes I dont. The Alerts are getting set properly, but sometimes I dont get a response on them

For Instance, I set an alert for JBU1236, the response of which just came in fine.
But when I did for KAP8511, I did not get any response for that flight.
The other day, it did not send response for a Seaborne 3528 flight, but it did for a few American Airlines flights.
Today Again, there was a miss in the response for SBS3504.

Please let me know why the inconsistency, though I see them getting set correctly. Please help!

Will look forward for the reply.

Report this post Delete post

I will look into this and let you know. It looks like your alerts are set up correctly. There should not be any problem with you receiving them.
Please always give us specific dates when you did not receive alerts. ‘Today’ and ‘the other day’ can be confusing if the post is edited later on.

Hi Adimic,
   Thank you so much for checking for us.  Here are the details of the flights we attempted to track but failed to get a notification:

1. alert_id: 16347933
        flight_id: SBS3504
        created approx: 2016-04-03 10:00:01 GMT

2. alert_id: 16323341
        flight_id: KAP8511
        created approx: 2016-04-01 08:30:01 GMT

3. alert_id: 16325697
        flight_id: AAL1391
        created approx: 2016-04-01 13:30:01 GMT

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
   Amit Mirpuri

Thanks Amit,
The information you provided is very helpful. As I said, you set up the alerts just fine, the problem is on our end.
We are working on improving these alert delivery rates to you, but it will take a couple of days. In the future please also tell us what days you expected the alert but did not get it.