Error Registering Endpoint

Im trying to register an endpoint but i get a notification saying that my format_type is Invalid.

INVALID: unsupported format_type

I am setting it as

json/post

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Can you show your code for invoking it. I suspect the arguments aren’t getting passed correctly.

Im using the golang library. But the fields are the same. If there a way to check on the server, how it received the request? My code is below.

response, err := flightaware.DefaultLocalAPIClient.RegisterAlertEndpoint(
		basicAuth.NewContext(context.Background()),
		&flightaware.RegisterAlertEndpointRequest{
			Address:    "http://requestb.in/swvaqhsw",
			FormatType: "json/post",
		},
	)

It would be easier if you enable verbose debugging to see how the request is being serialized. The capitalization of the arguments in your source code does not match our documentation/wsdl, so I hope your library is responsible for adjusting the output request to match our expectations.

Capitialization is just a part of the the conversion from wsdl to golang. So it should not be a problem. I am infact having this problem with the register endpoint call, have been making the FlightInfo call all day and its been giving me the appropriate response.

The Go Library

github.com/peter-edge/flightaware

Can you confirm whether this line is using URL encoding or JSON encoding? It really needs to be GET-style form variables, or POST using application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

github.com/peter-edge/flightawa … en.go#L663