Airports ANGOLA(FQMA and FQTT) have fails at request Flights

Good Afternoon.

We are using your services, using the queries Enroute, Departed, Arrived and Scheduled (to obtain the flights per Airport), and right now we are request flights to 44 Airports.

One week ago, we added Airports of Maputo (Angola - FQMA) and Tete (Angola - FQTT), and we analyse the data we request to Flightaware (we save all requests, to make analysis), and we detect that we receive only a few Flights, about one to three flights, and it is a little information compared with your website.

I go to your website, and put to see information about Flights of FQMA, and see some information about Flights. But if I request the queries (Enroute, Scheduled, Arrived and Departed) at same time, the receive Flights are not equal, WHY?

I have an image with Flights in your WEBSITE, and see Enroute and Scheduled, are different with what we receive. I have taht information.

Can we help ous? Because this Airports are very importat to ous, for our requests to Flightaware.

Best Regards,

Ricardo Sousa

The flights returned on the airport pages of the website may appear to be more numerous because they may be showing flights that are older than 24 hours.

Those 4 methods in FlightXML will only return flights for the current 24 hour period.