about DecodeFlightRoute info

Hi :
i can search the airplane on the air use flightaware.com,it said the plane is on the air,but i use APIKEY to get DecodeFlightRoute info.
it return me {“error”:“unable to decode”}, my step is 1.use FlightInfoEx interface to get faFlightID,2.use all faFlightId to get DecodeFlightRoute one by one, but the result is {“error”:“unable to decode”};

Hi,
What flightIDs have you tried?
I have to say that error happens for flights that not entirely within the continental U.S. airspace.
The documentation say that:
“Not all flight routes can be successfully decoded by this function, particularly if the flight is not entirely within the continental U.S. airspace”
https://flightxml.flightaware.com/soap/FlightXML2/doc#op_DecodeFlightRoute

But Why flightaware.com can find this airplane,i found a lot of airplane can not get this data,but can find in flighaware.com,need i paid more money for this function?

This function DecodeFlightRoute was created a couple of years ago for continental US flights primarily, these are the limitations of if.
The website may show more/less data than the API, you should not expect to see the same flight details on both. The website is in constant change while the API to keep same behavior until next release.
Now if you provide me with some specific flights/flightIDs you are interested in, I can research this problem further, and maybe find a solution for you…