Scheduled Arrivals in airport status

A friend told me about this website…what a great site! You guys include the same features as many other web-based trackers, but you are free. Hope you guys can keep it that way!

One thing I would like to see is “scheduled arrivals” in the airport status display. In addition in seeing what is scheduled to depart, seeing what is scheduled to arrive is just as important.

Thanks!

Right now, we only list flights en route (airborne) to an airport, but we have a ticket open (#55) to resolve the deficiency that you’re pointing out, so you can expect to see that.

It might be a little tricky at first to give an estimated arrival time for a scheduled aircraft since most pilots file for the time that they will pick up their IFR clearance, not the wheels-up time, so we’ll have to take that into account. Currently, when estimating the arrival time for en route flights, obviously we already have their wheels up time so that’s not a factor.

Daniel

P.S. I’m a fan of free, too, so I’m glad you like it and you can count on it staying this way. Please spread the word & continue to enjoy; thanks for the kind words.