N30GZ Emivest SJ-30 Corporate Jet for Morgan Freeman . . .

The aircraft - serial number 010 - N30GZ - flew August 28th under a beautiful Texas sky by EAC Production Pilot Bryan Dennsion and EAC Chief Test Pilot John Siemens. This marks the beginning of the production flight test of the aircraft and makes it the second SJ30 to enter into production flight test this year. SN 008 which flew earlier this summer is scheduled to be delivered to the customer within 2 weeks.

SN 010 is scheduled to enter into the Jet Works Air Center’s facility in Denton, Texas as early as next week for completion work. SN 010 will receive its interior completion, exterior paint, and the installation of an HF radio SELCAL, Garmin 500 with XM weather, XM radio, entertainment package, cockpit speaker mute switch, and dual mode S transponders (with enhanced surveillance) upgrades.

"We are looking forward to delivering the aircraft to Mr. Freeman, and thus help him in checking his SJ30 purchase off his “bucket list”, said Emivest’s VP Marketing and Communications, Mark Fairchild.

Emivest website

FAA Registry

I wondered what had happened to his purchase of one of these. I ran across their website the other day. I had assumed that they were out of production and the idea had died, like so many.

No sir! N30GZ is jumping coast to coast flightaware.com/live/flight/N30G … /KVNY/KCDW

Morgan’s SJ30, SN 010 like the previously delivered SN 008 (N200DV) can be seen all across the US. Follow their travels on FlightAware and see why the SJ30 is the worlds best light jet. Yesterday, SN 010 flew Van Nuys to Essex County non-stop.

The SJ30 has M 0.83 speed thru FL330, M 0.80 thru FL450, and M 0.77 at FL490 and carries a sea level cabin thru 41,000 ft. That’s right a 12 psi cabin. The difference is amazing.

While the SJ30 production is very slowly coming to life, it is coming to life. If you do a lot of long range flying (legs more than 1200-1500) you should look at it. Tired of stopping for gas?

Standard profile out of KSAT at gross weight is a direct climb to 43000 in approx 30 min with a ground speed of 410 ktas in the climb passing thru 32000. Initial Mach of 0.79 and final Mach of 0.82 for over 2,000 nm.

Although I’d love to be at FL410 with a sea level cabin I have to wonder what the life of that pressure vessel will be…

You mean before it ends up looking like this one?

http://www.tc.gc.ca/aviationcivile/publications/tp185/2-07/Images/Maintenance1.jpg

N30GZ was an unusal sight in London Luton (EGGW) Airport when I went passed late Saturday night, 30th January. So whilst it may retain sea level pressure, it certainly manages to make long haul flights :laughing:

Looks like lots of short hops to me.

I wasn’t suggesting that it had flown to England on one hop. It flew Newfoundland to Azoures, then presumably across to Portugal on it’s way here. The point was in answer to previous post questioning the comfort of it being sea level cabin flying distance at altitude.

They do alot of both. see chart. Go to Emivest Aerospace’s FaceBook page about Morgan and SN 010

facebook.com/#/notes/emivest … 8707726900

I loved the marketing BS at the very end of that post.

“It is truly the only aircraft that could have completed this trip in the time that they wanted”

Uh, excuse me. I think the folks from Cessna, Lear, Bombardier, HawkerBeech, Falcon, and Gulfstream may have issues with that statement!

The last two sentences read: "It is truly the only aircraft that could have completed this trip in the time that they wanted. In all the pair flew just over 31,000 nm in 35 days. "

Guess they wanted to fly 31,000 nm in 35 days. Had they wanted to fly, say, 31,000 nm in 30 days they would have had to use another aircraft.

I doubt he’ll be able to keep it after the divorce is final.

I always thought well of him as an individual, who knew he was a pig.

What? They had an open marriage. And she wasn’t his “real” grand daughter. I don’t see a problem here. :stuck_out_tongue:

blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/200 … aughter27/

Yeah, I know. It’s simply a case of a 72 year old man divesting himself of a 68YO wife for a 27YO one to prove the equation.

72 goes into 27 more than 72 goes into 68! :smiling_imp:

(Seriously, she’s 27 and they admit to a “more than ten year” affair, so on top of everything else he’s a child molester?) :open_mouth:

This guy makes Woody Allen look like Father of the Year!