iOS app beta testing for version 5.3.5

We will soon be starting beta testing for the next version of our iOS app, version 5.3.5. There are many enhancements and bug fixes that are addressed as part of this release.

The changelog for this release is currently:
Enhancements

• Search Results are now sorted by scheduled departure

• You can now select “all flights between origin and dest” from the Flight Details screen

• The Flight Details screen has been completely redesigned to display more details about the flight, more times associated with the flight, the Activity Log for the flight, and the Track Log for the flight.

• Search results and the Flight Details screen now show the airline name and both IATA and ICAO airline callsigns

• Button Icons have been updated

• The Flight Summary page has been redesigned to make important information more prominent

• The Share button has been moved to the header on the Flight Summary page

• The Airport page has been tweaked to make important information more prominent

• The Flight Summary page now color-codes times if the flight is delayed or canceled

• The in-app databases for airlines, airports, and logos have been updated

• You can now set a future notification from the Search Results screen by clicking the Select the date of your upcoming flight button at the bottom of the screen

• The My FlightAware page has been redesigned to reduce the need for scrolling

Bug Fixes:

• Improve colors for devices with “reduce transparency” enabled

• Editing notification details navigation takes you back to correct screen when canceled

• Make changes to update status indicator and text when flight is taxiing or en route

• Handle filtering the flight board more effectively

• Return you to correct point on map when re-centering after navigating away from your flight on the map

If you’re not already part of the beta testing group and you’d like to be, please respond in this thread and we’ll add you to the list. We’ll send you an invite to join us by email at the address that you have on file for your FlightAware account. The email will have instructions for installing the “TestFlight” application from the iTunes app store to access our beta versions.

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Hello!

Please add me to the list of Beta testers for the new App

Thanks

You’ve been added. Thanks!

Hello!

Thanks

please add me to the beta test !!!

You’ve been added!

You’ve been added!

Thx

Hi all,
Signup for the beta is now closed. If you want to be a part of the next beta, we’ll open signup again when 5.3.6 is about to be released.
Thanks for those who joined.
chadd

Please add me to the list.

Hello,

Please add me to the list of iOS beta testers.

Thanks

Can you please add me to the testers for later beta versions for iOS? Thank you!

please add me for the iOS beta.

Please add me to the iOS beta test.

Thanks

Can I help possibly?

I would like to help with beta testing. I already beta test for two other mobile appos on iOS and Android.

I would like to help too, please add me in.

Volunteering. Running ipad and iPhone on current IOS.

Please add me to TestFlight for betas (already have TestFlight all good to go)