Malaysian 370 WMKK > ZBAA Lost Contact

flightaware.com/live/flight/MAS3 … /WMKK/ZBAA

cnn.com/2014/03/07/world/asi … ?hpt=hp_t1

MEDIA STATEMENT released at 7.24am/8 Mar 2014 MH370 Incident

Sepang, 8 March 2014: Malaysia Airlines confirms that flight MH370 has lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am, today (8 March 2014).

Flight MH370, operated on the B777-200 aircraft, departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am on 8 March 2014. MH370 was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am the same day. The flight was carrying a total number of 227 passengers (including 2 infants), 12 crew members.

Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft.

The airline will provide regular updates on the situation. Meanwhile, the public may contact +603 7884 1234 for further info.

Lost Aircraft: 9M-MRO
flightaware.com/live/flight/9MMRO

Updates on these Tagboards
tagboard.com/MAS

Aircraft information
ModeS: 75008F
Type: code B772
Type: Boeing 777-2H6ER
Serial number: 28420 LN:404
Plane age: 11.8 years
Engines 2 x RR Trent 892
Delivery date: 31/05/2002
Airline: Malaysia Airlines
airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b777-28420.htm
Photos: planespotters.net/Aviation_P … tag=9M-MRO

Weather does not appear to be a factor: COMS-1 InfraRed imagery: go.wisc.edu/7ew910

Looks like this plane was previously involved in an accident: aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=147571

If they say they last had contact when the aircraft was over the water, then why does Flight Aware still have the aircraft well within the landmass??? Just curious…

flightaware.com/live/flight/MAS3 … A/tracklog

Limitations of our ADS-B coverage - we don’t receive a radar feed from the ANSPs in that area.

Looking at the information now available I believe the evidence will point out that this plane was voluntary shutdown by Malaysian Air Force to prevent an imminent terrorist attack. Definitively this was not a situation of a sudden plane malfunction, the pilot or one of the crew members would have sent radio message or distress signal. No part of the plane has been found yet nor any signal from the plane distress radio emitter.

If not shutdown, the plane has exploded in high cruising altitude which would scatter parts of the plane through a vast coverage area.

That’s my theory ! Why would the Malaysian authority have not yet released the identity of the passengers traveling under stolen identity? Now that they know who are the real passport owner and how they look like, it would be easy to go back and look at the immigration data when these passengers had to go through immigration. Each passenger living the country must have their picture taken. So obviously they can see who these people are and then run a search through the Interpol and FBI and Malaysian Secret Service databases.

History will tell, but I believe this is. Where the information is pointing out.

I’m not sure about the Malaysian Air Force shooting it down but I’m pretty confident there was terrorism involved in this somehow.

Some theorists include the possibility of pilot suicide or someone in the cockpit intentionally crashing the plane. IF this were the case, wouldn’t air traffic controllers be able to track the plane’s descent from 35,000 feet to 30,000, to 25,000, to 20,000, etc.?

Exactly, I exclude all these theories. I am quite sure that this plane had no malfunction, no weather issue, and that the flight went down. This would have been spotted by radar and pilot and crew would have time to report on radio. There was no cummunication, that indicates to me that the crew was probably rapidly taken down with no time to activate any emergency signals. As something gone wrong onboard and that whathever the perpretators were carrying exploded in the air at cruising altitude? That again I doubt, with levels of security checks for luggages it’s unlikely that there was a bomb or explosive on boards. My thinking is that this plane was taken down to avoid any catastrophic acts as those we’ve witness on 9/11!

Now I’m not an expert, but is there a way to verify or trace if there was any other planes flying close by the Malaysian plane? And suddenly turning back from wherever they were coming from? Can military aircraft can be traced?

This is a pretty busy corridor, there must have been other planes flying close by.

It will be very hard to find wreckage of this plane especially exploding at that altitude, the pieces will be scattered all over a large radius. All signs points now not towards the Vietnamese island of Tho Chu but more towards the Gulf of Thailand and Adaman Sea area.

If we can see if there was a plane or planes in the area with a sudden change of flight path and returning from wherever it or they came from, this would point out to interceptor planes. Can this be checked?

You guys are experts, help me out!

Just like you, I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night…

Latest information I have leeds to the Chinese taken down this plane. Onboard were probably terrorists from the Uighurs extremist faction being oppressed in China. Few weeks ago these people were responsible for massive massacre of over 100 hundred people killed by knife.

I LITERALLY did sleep at a HIE and I didn’t come up with this at all… I need to figure out where he’s staying, for sure!

Hey Canuck… terrorism seems to be slipping fast… what’s up next?

Another HIE stay?

I’m in one for the next two weeks!!! Let’s see what I come up with too!

How about a Swissair 111 style event?

With the new information available, I believe the rescue teams are looking in the wrong direction. I now believe that this plane did not fell in the sea in the Straight of Malarca, but if you follow the new flight path it leads directly to either the Kuala Namu international Airport of the city of Medan on the North Island of Sumatra or more probably to the Air Force Base of Soewondo in the city of Medan.

If this plane was hijack this would be the perfect place to have it landed and negotiate with the perpetuators.

Now everybody is busy searching the sea, when a team is focus on negotiating with the terrorists.

This plane had enough fuel to fly for 7 hours!

Which is why I said a few days ago that their search is too narrow.

They should either use the original point of disappearance (40 minutes west of WMKK) as the center point, pull out a protractor, and draw out a circle, using the maximum distance 6.5 hours of fuel could get them. That is their area to search. That reaches as far as Beijing, (obviously, because that’s the destination), Colombo, Sri Lanka, Goa or Mumbai, India (or even as far as Karachi, Pakistan, to as far south as Darwin or Perth.

that’s a lot of area to search.

If the military is to be believed, and the flight was at a low altitude around Pulau Perak, I was entertaining other options like ACA143 (Gimli Glider), or TSC236 (Air Transat gliding into the Azores). These are best chance scenarios, and not indicative of what caused MAS370 to go missing. Just that both the ACA and TSC flights had something in common: Fuel starvation, which lead to EFIS failure (since the engines power the avionics).

If they were able to find suitable land, it could be possible for them to have survived; right now, everything is unknown. That doesn’t mean we rule out a SWR111, CAL611, or ETH961… But we don’t know anything now, because what we do know has already been discounted by what the military has (not?) provided.

BL.