Looking for SWA Theme Planes

Hi guys
Sorry I’m new to this - I’ve researched tail numbers of all the SWA theme planes and hoping to track in my area.
Here’s what i find:

Shamu I N334SW
New Shamu II N713SW
New Shamu III N715SW
Lone Star One N352SW
Arizona One N383SW
California One N609SW
Silver One N629SW
Triple Crown One N647SW
Nevada One N727SW
New Mexico One N781WN
Spirit One (First Canyon Blue aircraft) N793SA
Maryland One N214WN
Slam Dunk One N224WN
5000th 737 N230WN
2000th New Generation 737 N248WN

Trouble is i can’t seem to track with these tail numbers or anything close.

Question: how do i find the current flight numbers of these planes withOUT being able to find them here with these tail #s?

Example: My fav is (surprise) Lone Star One N352SW

I’m sure i’m simply missing one little key trick
Can anyone help this rookie out?

Many Thanks

Welcome to FA!!

Damn I miss working the ramp for those guys…used to love seeing the special paint job come around to the gate I was working.

Unfortunately you won’t be able to find the tail numbers because when WN files their flight plan it is by flight number…and this is how the system tracks them. To add to that you would be hard pressed to figure out which of those tails is flying on a particular route on a particular day…and given the hops those flights make for example one of my favorite every day was TPA-MCI-ABQ-TUS

Hey Star and welcome to FA…without kowing a SWA employee or knowing the number of their dispatch office, I know of no way of tracking their theme planes…but luck is with you today…I work for SWA

Missing a couple here…

Illinois One
TinkerBell One
Nolan Ryan One

I’m not sure what their tail numbers are either… although you may find a couple of them over at A.net. I’m pretty sure the photographers there have them in the comments by their picture.

BL.

More details on Tinkerbell One. I haven’t heard of that one. My girlfriend would very much enjoy seeing that aircraft. She’s the world’s number 1 Tinkerbell fan (no wise cracks about having to like Tinkerbell because she’s got a boyfriend like me, please :slight_smile: )

Here you go:

blogsouthwest.com/blog/powered-pixie-dust

TinkerBell One

and it’s the Nolan Ryan Express, not Nolan Ryan One.

Couple more that is missing:

Spirit of Hope
Spirit of KittyHawk (Which I believe is still flying; oldest B733 in their fleet)
June M. Morris
SI One (see the other thread)

BL.

You could try ACARSD, an online ACARS decoder.

http://www.acarsd.org/acars_search.html

Type in the tail number, select “Last 7 Days”, and press “Search”. It doesn’t always work but it can be useful. I tried Shamu I (N334SW) and it found it.

Alaska Airlines’ Tinkerbell is better in my opinion.
airliners.net/photo/Alaska-A … 1267604/L/
airliners.net/photo/Alaska-A … 1312138/L/

Though I hate SWA in general because everyone compares us to Southwest even though some of them have never flown on them (based on geographic location).

hey RedLegsFan21, I’m going to take a guess that you work at DL…Please don’t hate SWA m8…even though i have been with them for 31 yrs, I still think DL is a great airline and have nothing but the upmost respect for you guys.

and your right…Alaska’s Tinkerbell is better

Yeah, SWA is good but I just hate being compared to them. Cincinnatians need to realize that they chose to fly Delta and so they’ll get the best customer service they can but they won’t get everything that another airline offers (and yes, I work in Dayton, you heard me Cincy).

Wiki site lists what appears to be all themed planes with links to pics and tail numbers (scroll toward the bottom of the page)

wapedia.mobi/en/Southwest_Airlines?t=8.