Try 6 flights with 191 that have had **bad** outcomes.......plust, it was mostly said in jest.......
1. X-15 Flight 191 (1967), experimental test plane, broke apart in flight, killing its test pilot. Only crash in 199 X-15 flights.
2. Prinair Flight 191 (1972), crashed at Mercedita Airport in Ponce, Puerto Rico, killing five people
3. American Airlines Flight 191 (1979), crashed at Chicago O'Hare Airport, killing 273. This remains the deadliest single aircraft accident in American aviation history.
4. Delta Air Lines Flight 191 (1985), crashed at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, killing 135
5. Comair Flight 191, also known as Delta Air Lines Flight 5191 (2006), crashed at Blue Grass Airport, Lexington, Kentucky, killing 49
6. JetBlue Airways Flight 191 (2012), a flight from New York John F. Kennedy airport to Las Vegas, Nev. diverted to Amarillo, Tex. after the captain was locked out of the flight deck by the First Officer and was restrained by passengers.