Cargolux (CV) airline missing.

Hello,

We have been using your service to retrieve flight information for some of our customer. However we could not find Cargolux (CV) airline in the DB.

Am I overlooking something or is it missing from the scope of FlightAware?

Thanks in advance for your response.

With regards,

Ashiful

The three letter identifier is CLX

flightaware.com/live/fleet/CLX

hello,

Thanks. But I don’t understand how does that help. I see only few flights with CLX.

I cannot find flights like CLX 7703, CLX 7745. Aren’t they within the scope of FlightAware?

Hello,

sometimes ago I queried about missing flight information for cargolux. Our customer is pushing for availability of information for cargolux.

It is very important for them (and thus for us) that we track cargolux flight.

But still we see that many of the flights information are missing in your system e.g. CLX7145 14/08/2015.

Could you please give us some more information? such as whether there is a possibility to track cargolux flights or not.

Many thanks for your response.

you may want to contact Flightaware directly if this is a businesss services request. They do not regularly check these forums.

Secondly, it appears that Cargolux primarily uses three digit flight numbers, were are you getting these four digit numbers.

Finally, many of Cargolux’s flights are outside Flightaware’s service area, so if Cargolux is not providing a feed to flightaware there will be no position info for these flights when outside the service area.

Could you provide origins and destinations so that we can look up what flights exist on that route?