airbus 380

when will the airbus 380 land at ohare international airport

Do you know what the term “General Aviation” means? You really ought to check it out. You’ll find if you post the question in the appropriate forum you’ll get an answer quicker and probably get flamed a little less…

for your info I’m in general avaition

The word “general” in general aviation refers to all civil aviation activity excluding airline and military, not as in applying to things of a common nature. In this case, your question would be better suited to the “Airlines” section of these forums.

And the A380 will be in Chicago when and if they complete all the necessary modifications to accommodate that behemoth. That means runway and taxiway work as well as jet bridges.

Your education is being wasted on you…

Your education is being wasted on you…/quote

not sure why I waste time talking to douchebags like you

Such lovely talk. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? By the way, if you’re going to insult someone at least using spell check. The word you wrote is either 2 words with a space before “bags” or a dash between the words.

You should really read what’s being written to help educate you rather than get all offensive because someone is trying to help you. In other words, pay think before you type. Jimcander is 100% correct in saying this is a section on non-military, non-commercial aviation flight. It is NOT a forum for speaking about aviation in general.

instead if being a stupid grammar troll, if you respond to my topics rudely I will respond rudely I’m just returning the favor douchebags.I’m trying to have a conversation on a aircraft not talk and argue with internet trolls who do nothing but act like jerks and talking to me like I’m stupid because its very disrespectful,if I posted in the wrong thread tell me in a polite me way not a rude way,by the way instead of criticizing my grammar just shut up and deal with it

reason I responded rudely is because he talking to me like I’m stupid

Go with that thought, my friend.

I think jimcander wasn’t being rude when he said

Do you know what the term “General Aviation” means? You really ought to check it out. You’ll find if you post the question in the appropriate forum you’ll get an answer quicker and probably get flamed a little less…

You will find out as you grow up that grammar and definitions do matter. It will help when you get out school and start working for a living.

another thing being judgemental wont get you anywhere,and for your info I did very great in school and I have a job sooo

Good for you. Best of luck.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/popcorn.gif

Lock in 5…4…3…