Will i get paid for installing ads-b (flight feeder)?

I HAVE REQUESTED A FLIGHT FEEDER FROM FLIGHT AWARE RECENTLY, WILL GET PAID FOR RUNNING THE FLIGHT FEEDER?

of course no!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

… well, in the form of a free upgraded account, sure.

Users sharing data will receive the following benefits:

Users sending ADS-B data to FlightAware will see live (non-delayed) data, have their own data highlighted on FlightAware track logs, see additional information on ADS-B from elsewhere, receive custom statistics and more information on ADS-B sites around the world. As a thank you for your contribution to our community, FlightAware offers a free Enterprise Account (USD89.95/mo value) to users who share their data.

Ever since I installed my FlightFeeder, I keep having sexy airline hostesses parachuting from the sky into my backyard.

2 Likes

Well there is an added benefit. I should add a disclaimer of, “results claimed by some users, not typical for every user.”

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Peter, I live only 10 km from you. I hope one day wind direction will be favorable and blow them to land at my place :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, seen you post in forum after a very long gap. Welcome back!

1 Like

No you are not going to get paid

Most users receive free lower case letters after 7 days of continuous feeding.

2 Likes

I got a t-shirt! 8)

I get a steady inflow of psychic dollars based on traffic with bonus for MLAT. :wink:

wow that’s cool! i wonder if they have any left

This is an old thread. The guy is probably a millionaire by now. He hasn’t posted again…Haha.

Several.

Hundred.

Ditto

Recently I’ve made a request for an FA feeder box, they told me that they will send a tshirt along with the box, a few days later I’ve decided to cancel my request because signal reception is not that good at my new home, and I didn’t want to waste FA’s resources. I’ve sent them an email and asked for cancellation of my request also asked if they can spare a tshirt. They’ve just canceled my request and no mention of a tshirt :slight_smile:

Ah little things, it’s always the little things.

I’d like a flight aware blimp to raise my antenna by about 100m

i think you should reapply for a Flight Feeder , if you live near LTBA air traffic in your area is good , make sure to install the antenna as high as possible to get good coverage

ahahahahaa good one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: