Second Piaware - Pacific coast

At the end of November, I have an opportunity to set up a second piaware site around 75 miles west (as the B737 flies, KHQM will be the nearest airport) of my Seattle based home site. At this time, there is only one other ADS-B tracker in this area, I will be contributing data in a very thin area. The addition of this site will give me viability around 150miles west into the Pacific Ocean to watch:

1. north/south traffic with PANC in the flight plan and Hawaiian and Asian bound traffic
  2. arrivals/departures from CYVR, KSEA and KPDX
  3. European and Middle East flights transiting the area
  4. The Boeing test flights out of KBFI, KRNT and KPAE that I currently lose sight of when they fly around the Olympic Mountains and head south down the Oregon coast

I will use a RPi 2, piaware and mutability v1.14. I will build another one of jepolch’s coco antennas to hang out in the wind stream.
ads-b-flight-tracking-f21/built-my-first-antenna-and-doubled-my-coverage-t19517.html

Here is my question and where I am asking for help.

1. I would like to take the data from the new KHQM site and integrate with my SEA to be displayed as one wide screen view of Pacific Northwest area traffic. How do I get the data from KHQM to SEA? Are there forums that already describe this?

2. As there will be a lot of overlap with the two antennas, will my map show two different plots for a single flight? Especially with the MLAT plots as there will be two different sources for the flight?

Thank you all for your help and suggestions!

You want to take data from one site and pipe it into a second dump1090 system (which results in a single dump1090 system showing the results of both sites on a single web page)?

See: http://discussions.flightaware.com/ads-b-flight-tracking-f21/aggregation-of-dump1090-mutability-outputs-t35922.html

re multilateration, both receivers will see the same results for a particular aircraft in general.

If you are combining via a separate dump1090, that dump1090 will be tracking each aircraft only once using the combined messages from both receivers, so you’ll just see the one track not two.