Reduced Coverage with FlightFeeder

After last weeks software update i got a HUGE increase in Aircraft Seen and Positions Reported.
It equaled the coverage, and Aircraft seen numbers of my FR24 radar…

But… since Wednesday July 08, the numbers have been going down… (almost to pre-update levels)…

Is there a server problem? o is it something on my side?
I have already done a complete reboot of ALL my systems… (there was a blackout yesterday) and still the numbers are going down…

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u521/lcova76/FlightAware_zpsy2novrok.jpg

We’re working on the problem – apologies for the inconvenience.

I wrote to Bug Tracking and they told me it was a Antenna Problem ( bad water proofing seals on the top cap.)

But I dont think it’s the antenna…

I have tested the antenna with another radar (I host a FlightRadar24 equipment also) and it works fine…
I swapped the cables from the antennas… (FR24 antenna to FlightFeeder and FlightFeeder antenna to FR24 radar)
Both my antennas get the same plane count, positions and range when connected to the FR24 radar…
Why is it only a problem when connected to the Flightfeeder??

I’m seeing a huge drop in numbers and range on my Flightfeeder 6.4 (Site 17888) after heavy rains last night. I read somewhere that water goes inside the antenna and causes this drop. Any ideas on how to restore the antenna to its original performance level?
Stats URL given below:

flightaware.com/adsb/stats/user/ … tats-17888

FlightAware Support here.

The first thing to check are the connectors at the antenna, see if they’re dry. If not, remove the mositure and check your reception.

If it improves, try sealing the connection using self-amalgamating tape or similar. If not, contact us via Support.

Checked the connector and found it to be full of water - I thought it was waterproof! Dried, cleaned, reconnected and sealed. Back to normal. Thanks.