At £17 incl PnP here in the UK, just ordered one of these, as an upgrade from my basic NooElec dongle...
My current dongle gets c51 ppm, do these FA Pro's use TXCO based and have c0.5ppm shift?
Also, I have my current dongle running into a habAmp...
Am I better to:
- replace my current dongle with the FA pro, keep the HabAMp in and tune the gain down
- replace the dongle and remove the habAmp (using dongle amp, but *no filter*
- leave it as is, and use the FA pro on my second station?
For the price, I'll find a use for it!
**EDIT - scrub that, cancelled (impulse) order **
- No mention of TXCO
- The habAmp is probably better for the amp'ing, and includes a filter
- will save £17 towards a better stick for my situation
Looks a good stick for those with no existing amp tho!