New Data on Stats page!

I like the new data and that you can go back and look at different days. :smiley: :smiley:

Would you be able to add a chart that would show positions reported at different altitudes?

Good idea

It doesn’t seem to be working for me. I see a blank area next to the positions reported graph. Something briefly appears if I reload the page, but it vanishes as soon as the page has loaded.

Edit: Here is the error message in chrome’s console:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://uk.flightaware.com/ajax/ignoreall/adsb/polar.rvt?share_id=6397. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://flightaware.com' is therefore not allowed access.

Lovin’ the new chart…

I notice the graph too. It’s nice and give us a good overview of our stats even going back some time. Good job to the software developers.

Great job for the new improvements, but just a few future suggestions: :smiley:

Would love to see if you hover over a sector on the Coverage Area to show the percentage of total positions as well.

Same percentage of total for the newly added columns graph by mileage.

Would like to see a 16 day history so I can look at two weeks of same day; after the UTC date roll, the second week (16th day) drops off.

Thanks

Thank you developers for the new illustrated graphics. :smiley:
cs

Hmm, I don’t see the segmented chart or new bar chart on Chrom, on IE - both show, but are superimposed.

Please explain the numbers used for the positions reported by distance bar chart. If you add up the values, they don’t match the daily positions reported, regardless of the distribution selection… what am i missing?

Looks nice. Can’t wait to see my long range numbers go up after the roof mounting.

About the map at the top, not sure why that is useful. Maybe make it collapsible or move it to the bottom? On my phone, I have scroll past it to get to any useful data and if you don’t touch outside the map, you end up scrolling the map instead on navigating down to the stats.

For me the headings appear for a moment and then disappear.Tried on Chrome and on IE.

http://i.imgur.com/tvNB4AH.png

Bug : Select a date you were not capturing and the graph goes away.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.124 Safari/537.36

+1 on getting rid of the map or minimizing it. K4AA

I mentioned that in another thread a week or two ago and Mr. Baker seemed to agree with the idea… I guess it’s still under debate?

Matt

–

Add a minimize toggle to the Site Information at the same time. There’s getting to be too many things that are static that you have to scroll past to see the dynamic items.

You can click on Control Panel, Site Information, Statistics, Flights and Nearby ADS-B Sites to hide them til the page is refreshed. The Log will hide as well, it just has the arrow that helps indicate a option is there.

Well don’t I feel like a tool now. :laughing:

Is there a command that I can execute via ssh to access the Piaware log file and have it continue to stream as new entries are added ?

BTW last night my Pi2 went blue screen. A stats msg alerted me this am. Lights were on steady red and green but not accessible via IP. Cycled power and all was well. Never did this before but is 2.0-3/MLAT a possible contributor? On filtered power and UPS. Anyone seen this? K4AA Joe

tail -f /tmp/piaware.out

FA Staff: thanks.Appreciate that. K4AA