How to unlink a piaware from account?

I recently setup a piaware on an old raspberry pi , and successfully claimed it using my account. However, I wasn’t very happy with the performance so I decided to use a Raspberry Pi 2 instead. How can I unlink the old piaware since I no longer intend to use it?

According to the claim a piaware page, the new one has been successfully claimed, but I am not seeing any data from it on my statistics page. That page only shows the old piaware, with it’s IP and MAC address, but not the new one. I can browse the new piaware at the IP on my internal network and the output from piaware-status is

dump1090 is running.
faup1090 is running.
piaware is running.
dump1090 is listening for connections on port 30005.
faup1090 is connected to port 30005.
piaware is connected to FlightAware.
dump1090 is producing data on port 30005.

The old one will drop off in 30 days (PITA) - I’m now 3 weeks into the drop off period on my old one.

The new one - give it a couple of hours to show stats

Thanks for the info. The new one has been running for a few days though, and it isn’t showing up on the status page. Maybe try restarting it?

I had that happen to me when I was feeding using my android phone. In my case it was feeding to someone else’s account. I was able to find the information by looking at the map. Look at the map to where you are giving your location and see if there is a diffent account other then your. If there is a different account put a support request in and let them know.

I am still waiting to get credit for feeding using my phone.

good luck
Al