How to unclaim Piaware?

I’m trying to unclaim my piaware from flightaware. i made a second one for a friend and i accidentally claimed it with my account anyone know how to unclaim?

I only show one associated with your account, but please post a link or ID to what you want unclaimed.

i would like this one unclaimed Site identifier: b8:27:eb:92:b4:93

thank you

Done

thank you!

it still shows its on my account. Does it take time to change?

It probably re-associated. What user do you want it associated with?

user scooter99

Done.

dbaker: If you could can you remove Site 4981 KMDT from my account… I had to use the Pi for something else. Or it can wait for the 30 days doesn’t matter to me.

Thanks…

Hi @dbaker

I would also like to switch the piaware from account “hardway” to “1utech”.
If that doesn’t bother you too much, I couldn’t found a link for self service

Thanks.

Turn off the feeder. Go to http://flightaware.com/adsb/stats/user/hardway . Then click on “dissociate this feeder site from your account” under the section called “Dissociate Feeder Site” within the control panel.

I have the following sites on my account:
Site 21329 - LBMG - Which is a FlightFeeder
Site 30011 - LRCV - Raspberry Pi (I tried to clone the mac of the Flightfeeder above, in order to keep my streak)
Site 30012 - LBVD - Raspberry Pi (the raspberry without the cloned mac of the flightfeeder)
I do not see the button to Dissociate 30011 from my account.
I do want to rename site 30012 to site 21329.
Is that possible?

Wait >24 hours and it should show up.

I do want to rename site 30012 to site 21329.
Is that possible?

No, sorry.

What’s the problem with the FlightFeeder?

There is no problem with it. It is just that I have upgraded my location with a prostick+raspberry in order to get MLAT data.
I am waiting for another antenna and I will move the FlightFeeder to another location and feed with it from there.
In that way I will also improve coverage in my area.

Contact adsbsupport@flightaware.com and they can give you instructions to upgrade your FlightFeeder to 7.x for mlat.

I have already tried contacting them.
I agreed to participate in a version 7.X beta testing 2-3 month ago and still nothing.
As I did not want to wait anymore I bought a prostick, filter and a raspberry and Hello MLAT data.
All I wanted was to keep my feed streak up to now going, but it seems that nobody cares about those things.
Nevermind. That will not prevent me from placing the FlightFeeder, that I already have, to another location and improve coverage.

We’re upgrading older-generation FFs to 7.x when the user requests it, as it requires user intervention, but if you’re not willing to do the upgrade that’s fine; we will pick it up with an automated remote upgrade in the future eventually.

Be sure to let adsbsupport@flightaware.com know the new details of where the flightfeeder is (and update the location on the stats page), and contact details for the new user if you plan to hand it off to someone else. Thanks.

My wish was to have my flightfeeder upgraded to version 7.x months ago. And I made it clear in an email answering your question back then.
I had no information that you were doing the upgrade on user request.
If that is the case, then I will put the FlightFeeder back in it’s old position and I am requesting you to upgrade it to version 7.x. I am more then eager to collaborate.
What kind of interventions are required on my behalf?

If you email support they have instructions. You will need to write and install a new sdcard.

I checked my old email but couldn’t see anything from you. Sorry if that got missed. The upgrade has only been available for about a month now.