Flightfeeder SD Card Corrupt

I’ve been having electrical problems in my area, and now my flightfeeder doesnt load right…

The problem looks like its a corrupted SD card (I tested the raspberry with another SD card and it loads perfectly)…
Where can i download the flightfeeder software?
What are the instructions to erase the SD Card and reload the firmware with my current flightfeeder info (serial number)

This is FlightAware Support.

I have just emailed you direct about recovering your FlightFeeder SD card.

Thenk you very much…
Downloaded the image and flashed the SD card… it worked… it loads OK…

now i have another problem…

The feeder ir online and detecting traffic, both ADS-B and Mode-S (seen on internal viewer and VRS server) …
but, it’s not feeding to FA…

Data Feed: 21-06-2016 - hace un día
Feeder Check-in: Live - hace 18 minutos
Longest Streak: 239 days (28-07-2015 - 22-03-2016)

FlightAware Support here.

In case others think we’re ignoring this post, we’re handling it directly through our Support Desk.

1 Like

:smiley: Nawh, we know you love us!

Hi, I seem to have a corrupt card as well. Need an image therefore too

If your SD Card is completely gone like you say then there’s no way to get the stuff back off it, therefore you’d need a new card and to start again using the guide on FlightAware’s page.

By faulty, as you haven’t exactly indicated any errors that you are seeing what do you actually see. It could be something as simple as dump crashing and not reopening. The Admins are too busy and will not help directly and will require you to talk to the community like you are now. ttrockstars

If you could tell everyone what you’re seeing and how you know the SD Card is faulty?

You mention electric outages yet the SD Card would not become ‘faulty’ just from a sudden lack of power - this is similar to pulling the micro-usb cable out suddenly.

The title of this thread is about the Flightaware supplied unit called FlightFeeder, the image for that is not publicly available.

Anyway @alexanderre if you haven’t already, write a mail to adsbsupport@flightaware.com as mentioned on this webpage: Installation Instructions for FlightFeeder - FlightAware

In the unlikely case you are just running piaware on a Raspberry Pi, the sd-card image is available here under step 2: PiAware - build your own ADS-B ground station for integration with FlightAware - FlightAware

1 Like