Archived ADS-B Data for non-IFR..?

I see that “live” ADS-B (incl. non-IFR) targets appear on the airport maps, however if I want to view historical ADS-B info for a given aircraft that is not contained on the typical IFR (or VFR-flight following in somecases) “flight list”, is that possible?

For example, if someone with ADS-B flies from one place to another, not interacting with ATC, under VFR. (or just around the pattern of an uncontrolled field?)

We’re processing this data and just polishing some rough edges – you can expect this soon.

Are 1090ES ADS-B OUT equipped aircraft flying VFR without a flight plan visible on FlighAware while airborne? Is this data archived so that you can look up this data by tail number?

If not, this would be a VERY useful feature, eliminating the necessity for a lot of pilots investing in SPOT or DeLorme tracking devices.

I know if you feed FlightAware with a Piaware device, this data is made available to your account.

As for eliminating the need for SPOT, etc, coverage at lower altitudes is likely to be lacking where you need it the most (i.e. Remote areas).

If you are feeding data can you see past history of VFR flights? How long are these flights archived?

Appears to be six months if you are feeding. Likely permanently if you want to pay for the data.

Yes it is. You need an Enterprise account to access it. You can look back a year. Any older requires paying. The rate is based on how far back you want. It’s a lot. The oldest data you can request is year 2002.